Urban Decay Cuneirune Afterglow Highlighter Reviews & Swatches
Urban Decay Cuneirune Afterglow Illuminating Highlighter ($26.00 for 0.08 oz.) is a medium copper with moderate, warm undertones and a metallic finish. It had nearly opaque color coverage in a single layer, so it wasn’t “semi-sheer” as described by the brand. I could use a lighter hand or a less-dense brush to achieve sheerer coverage if desired.
The consistency was firmer in the pan, slightly dense, but it wasn’t thick, so it still picked up well with a dry brush. The powder applied evenly and blended out without much effort on my part, but there was a dryness present throughout the powder that resulted in a shimmer that emphasized my skin’s texture slightly. This shade stayed on well for eight hours (which was the actual wear time claimed!).
- Huda Beauty Rich #1 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Chanel Or Rose (LE, $120.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Dior Bronze (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Hot Sand (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Haus Labs Raw Amber (P, $40.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gilded Glow (P, $48.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Fierce (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Rare Beauty Flaunt (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
Mica, Isoeicosane, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Tin Oxide, Methicone. (D252765/1)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
Those Afterglow highlighters that were discontinued (without any warning or understandable reason) were so gorgeous. These “replacements” can’t measure up and I really do not like the packaging. Looks like something cheap, meant for young kids’ dress-up.
I totally agree, Mariella. Not for me.
I think there are a lot of us who are just shaking our heads….
While I love the color a lot, I sure don’t need my pores emphasized! And so I’ll pass on this.
Yep, this is not as good as their past products and the packaging leaves a lot to be desired.