Tom Ford Beauty Orchid Soleil Lip Color ($54.00 for 0.10 oz.) is a soft, medium rosy copper with warm undertones and fine, gold, copper, and pink pearl. It had semi-opaque pigmentation with a smooth, lightweight texture that was creamy enough to glide on easily but did not settle much into my lip lines. The finish was shiny and metallic but never felt clingy or became drying over time. The lipstick stayed on well for four and a half hours and was very hydrating while worn.
- Tom Ford Beauty Nudiste (LE, $55.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Modern Midas (LE, $19.50) is darker, warmer, less glossy (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Carolyn (LE, $36.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- MAC At Leisure (LE, $19.50) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Spanish Flame (02) (LE, $53.00) is darker, less glossy (85% similar).
- Anastasia Mai Tai (LE, $20.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Chanel Patchouli (DC, $34.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Holiday Crush (LE, $19.50) is darker, less glossy (85% similar).
- MAC Delish (LE, $19.50) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Peyote (P, $18.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
$54.00/0.1 oz. - $540.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed have an "ultra-creamy texture" with "smooth application" that will deliver "pure color." The lipstick tends to have semi-opaque to opaque coverage with a natural to luminous finish with some shades with very fine pearl and others with more metallic shimmer. The consistency is typically creamy, lightweight, and has moderate slip, which makes it comfortable to wear and to apply but is not the most long-lasting lipstick formula. The wear tends to range between four and six hours with some shades performing above and below that range. There's a vanilla scent but no discernible taste.
Browse all of our Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color swatches.