Tom Ford Beauty Gold Dust Soleil Glow Bronzer ($70.00 for 0.3 oz.) is a light-medium, reddish-brown with warm, gold pearl. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, though it was marketed as buildable, and one would need to use a very light hand to build up coverage. The consistency felt smooth and denser to the touch initially, but after using it once, it was softer, lightly powdery but did not translate as dry or powdery once applied to my skin. The bronzer applied evenly, blended out easily, and yielded a soft, golden sheen. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly on me.
- Becca Aloha Bronze (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Medium (03) (P, $62.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Park Ave. Princess #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (01) (P, $40.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gorgeous Glowing Beauty #4 (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- L'Oreal Medium (02) (P, $14.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Ipanema Sun (P, $38.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Warm Radiance (P, $34.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Warm Sunrise (004) (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Skinny Dip (PiP, $24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Boron Nitride, Silica, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, C20-24 Olefin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylyl Methicone, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Carmine (Ci 75470)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.