Tom Ford AW ’16 Eyeshadow Duo ($60.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a neutral duo with a beige and brown, both shimmery shades, housed in small compact. The formula can be used both wet and dry (it is similar to the formula used in Nude Dip, and the colors are reminiscent of the same quad as well, but the texture of these is firmer and a little thinner overall). Both shades were nice, but dupable so I’d say that if they’re shades you don’t have and want, you’d be better off buying a quad, which will run you $82 but contains over double (0.35 oz.) the product.
LELimited Edition. $60.00.
AW '16 (Left)
AW ’16 (Left) is a light golden peach with warm, yellow undertones and a frosted finish. Applied dry, it was a little more frosted and had semi-opaque coverage, while applied damp yielded more opaque coverage and smoother finish. They lasted for the same time–eight hours–regardless of how I applied them. The texture was soft, smooth, but it was a little drier overall. The eyeshadow blended out well and didn’t give me any real trouble.
- ColourPop Going Rogue (LE, $6.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Ball Gown (V2) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Café Crème (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Force Behavior (LE, $6.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Anastasia Gleam (P, $12.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Glaze (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Linen (183M) (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, brighter (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Toffee Brown #4 (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes #15 (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Ciate Dainty (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
AW '16 (Right)
AW ’16 (Right) is a deep brown with moderate, warm undertones and a pearly finish. It had more of a satin finish applied dry, which was also less intense but still had decent pigmentation. It was richer and more opaque when I applied it with a lightly dampened brush, and it was also easier to blend out as dry application took a little extra effort to get the color to blend out gradually. The eyeshadow lasted for eight hours both wet and dry.
- Too Faced Fingers Crossed (LE, $16.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Chocolate Noir (P, $20.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever S622 Black Brown (P, $17.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Charcoal Sketch (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Lancome Audacious (PiP, $19.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Noir Petrole (812) (P, $36.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Busted (DC, $19.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pretty Baby #4 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fairfax (LE, $6.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Parisian Sky #5 (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).