- Net-A-Porter — Now up to 80% off, plus enjoy 20% off all ‘Sale Must-Haves’, ends 2/06.
- Pat McGrath Labs — Exclusive access + 10% off new Lust: Glosses with code SHINE,
- Tatcha — Enjoy a "lucky bag" (worth $100+) free with $100+ orders with code LUCK19, ends 1/17.
- Ulta — 50% off First Aid Beauty Faves to Go Kit here, ends 1/17.
Video: Week in Review, Vol. 004
Hope this past week was a good one for you! Subscribe to our channel if you enjoy the videos! 🙂
- Make Up For Ever Eye Prime
- Estee Lauder Sensuous Rose Pure Color Blush
- Milani Just Perfect Eyeshadow
- Tom Ford Jardin Noir
- NARS Luster Blush
- Milani Star Flash Haute Flash Lipgloss
- Clarins Grenadine (05) Gloss Prodige Lipgloss
- China Glaze Want My Bawdy Nail Lacquer
- MAC Office Hours
On eyes: Urban Decay Echo Beach Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Nevermind Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Jagged Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Anonymous Eyeshadow, Tarina Tarantino Ammunition Eyeliner, Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Waterproof Mascara. On face: Make Up For Ever HD (125), Guerlain Les Voilettes (03), Bobbi Brown Pink Rose Blush. On lips: Giorgio Armani #111 Rouge d’Armani Lipstick.
Video: Week in Review, Vol. 003
It’s been a rather busy week! Over the past few days, we looked at a new holiday palette from theBalm, MAC’s most recent Viva Glam release, as well as a collaboration lipstick called Yung Rapunxel. We also discovered two fun Illamasqua pieces this week! Subscribe to our channel if you enjoy the videos! 🙂
- theBalm Balm Jovi Face Palette
- Illamasqua Naked Rose Blush
- MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass
- Illamasqua Obsidian Eyeshadow
- MAC Lipsticks
- Zoya Suri Nail Lacquer
- MAC Yung Rapunxel Lipstick
- NARS Andy Warhol Collection
On eyes: Tom Ford Emerald Lust Eye Color Quad, Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Tom Ford Exotic Teal Eye Defining Pencil, and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Waterproof Mascara. On cheeks: Buxom Euphoria Blush. On lips: Bobbi Brown Canary High Shimmer Lipgloss, Revlon Sizzle ColorBurst Lipgloss, Clarins 05 Gloss Prodige.
Video: Week in Review, Vol. 002
During the past few days, we focused on MAC’s collaboration with Carine Roitfeld as well as a permanent NARS blush and a new China Glaze polish. I was excited that one of the art prints I ordered arrived in time to hang in the background — it’s Wake of Herself by Agnes Cecile. Subscribe to our video channel! 🙂
- NARS Lovejoy Blush
- China Glaze Deviantly Daring Nail Lacquer
- MAC Tropical Mist Lipstick
- MAC Underfire Red Nail Lacquer
- MAC Undercover Nude Nail Lacquer
- MAC Desert Camouflage Face Kit
- MAC Jungle Camouflage Face Kit
- Illamasqua Complement Eyeshadow Palette
- Illamasqua Creator Nail Varnish
On eyes: Urban Decay Fun Palette (Maui Wowie on inner tear duct, Stray Dog on middle of lid, Deep End on outer lid, Fishnet in crease and diffused above, Freakshow in crease, Sellout on brow bone), Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner (waterline), Urban Decay LSD Eyeliner (lower lash line), and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Lengthening Mascara. On face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (125), NARS Satellite of Love Highlighting Blush, Guerlain Les Voilettes Mineral Powder. On lips: Revlon Hot Pink ColorBurst Lipgloss.
Video: Week in Review, Vol. 001
A video recap of the products reviewed in the past few days, plus the best and worst of the week! Subscribe to our video channel! 🙂
On eyes: Illamasqua Complement Palette, Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Illamasqua Wisdom Precision Ink Eyeliner, and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Waterproof Mascara. On face: Illamasqua Allure Blush, Illamasqua Aurora Gleam, Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (125), Guerlain Les Voilettes Mineral Powder (003). On lips: Illamasqua Boost Intense Lipgloss, Illamasqua Opulent Sheer Lipgloss.