Can you believe that it’s been nearly a year since the Sydney Grace x Temptalia collection launched? To celebrate its one-year anniversary, I thought it would be neat to release some of the shades from the palettes as eyeshadow singles, as that is something I’ve had readers ask for since the original launch! We settled on going with 12 shades, and so I chose four shades from each palette based on what seemed to be the most popular with readers and what would complement the brand’s single line-up as well.
All of the singles will be available permanently, except Umbra, which is limited edition. The shimmer shades are $6.25 each, while the matte shades are $5.25 each. You can use code TEMPTALIA15 for 15% off.
- UMBRA Deep black with matte finish (Limited Edition as a Single)
- THE MIELKE WAY Medium, rosy pink base with intense, gold-to-green shift and metallic finish (Permanent)
- SIRIUS STARLIGHT Light, silvery taupe with twinkling, metallic finish (Permanent)
- PARALLAX (LIGHT) Pale lavender-taupe with matte finish (Permanent)
On the Horizon
- HEART-DOG Golden pewter with high-shine, metallic finish (Permanent)
- EARTHBOUND Sage green base with warmer, gold pearl and high-shine, metallic finish (Permanent)
- MAGELLAN’S LIGHT Rosy copper base with flecks of green and gold sparkle (Permanent)
- OCTOBER ODYSSEY (LIGHT) Medium-dark rosy pink with matte finish (Permanent)
- GLOSSOVER Glowing, light-medium blue with cool undertones and subtle, pearly shift (Permanent)
- PHOSPHENES Medium-dark, rosy taupe with intense, metallic sheen (Permanent)
- EXQUISITE OPULENCE Intense, molten gold with metallic finish (Permanent)
- JEALOUSY’S DESCENT Deep emerald green with metallic finish (Permanent)