Sydney Grace Candied Peach Loose Highlighter Review & Swatches
Sydney Grace Candied Peach Loose Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light, pink-peach base with strong, warm golden shimmer paired with a metallic sheen. It had a stronger, golden shift at certain angles, so the base seemed pink, while the shimmer was higher-contrast. The texture was finely-milled, silky, and weighted enough not to be prone to making a mess (as loose powders often are).
It had rich color coverage, though one could apply more or less with ease due to the loose format, but I felt I was more inclined to be light-handed to avoid “overdoing” it. The highlighter applied well to bare skin with a smooth, even lay down of product that spread and diffused easily along the edges. It was a more intense highlighter, though it didn’t seem to emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- ColourPop Guilty Pleasure (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Goddess (P, $7.50) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- JD Glow Beyunce (P, $16.50) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Winter 2018 (Highlighter) (LE, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #1 (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Stargazer (P, $39.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Golden Nectar (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Romance Light (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Looxi Beauty La Belle (P, $7.50) is darker (85% similar).
Comments on this post are closed.
This would be tempting to me but I just got the Pumpkin Spice Latte (both is loose and solid form for some reason) 🙂
Another very delicate and subtle shade, which is of excellent value. I was wondering Christine, do lots of people prefer loose products over pressed ones?
I would have thought that pressed products would be more popular because they are less ‘messier’ and easier to control the amount of product you put on your face.
I think most prefer pressed from what I’ve seen (and how common pressed highlighters are over loose ones)!
Luscious shade of gold duochrome peach! Yummy!
This is spectacularly pretty on you, Christine! I am speechless.
Thank you, Stephanie! 🙂
Has there been any news about Sydney Grace’s yearly July sale? I remember last year there were a lot of YouTubers with PR videos about it around this time.
I did see that! But it doesn’t have much info to it. ?
That’s all the info that has been released 🙂