Sugarpill Pumpkin Spice Liquid Lip Color ($18.00 for 0.21 fl. oz.) is described as a “rustic copper pearl with warm golden reflects.” It’s a medium-dark, caramel brown with warm, reddish undertones and flecks of fine and larger gold sparkle paired with a matte finish.
The Liquid Lip Color formula is supposed to be “creamy, mousse-like” that is “ultra-pigmented, non-drying, and super long-lasting.” Sugarpill’s released a few liquid lipsticks in the last year or so, but this is the first one that I’ve actually tried. The description of “mousse-like” is accurate; it has more density and less runniness compared to the average liquid lipstick, but it’s still a liquid lipstick. It had a fluffy, doe foot applicator, which I thought might make things streaky, but it seemed to work really well with the consistency of the formula. It had mostly opaque coverage that spread evenly across the lips, and the finish was a soft matte–matte but pliable, where I felt my lips could move with ease and the color didn’t look “cracked” if I smiled. This shade lasted for seven hours and was non-drying. As a note, this specific shade is also pumpkin spice scented.
- Urban Decay Cersei Lannister (LE, $18.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- Sephora Bronze Icon (59) (P, $14.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Maybelline Copper Spark (P, $7.49) is lighter (85% similar).
- NARS Hot Voodoo (P, $26.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Sephora Festival Lights (51) (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- MAC Bronze Shimmer (P, $20.00) is lighter, brighter, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Scorched (LE, $18.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Bite Beauty Bronze (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- NYX Wrath (P, $6.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Taurus (P, $6.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (85% similar).
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Kaolin, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polysilicone-11, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
LELimited Edition. $18.00.
Sugarpill Pumpkin Spice Eyeshadow ($16.00 for 0.12 oz.) is described as a “rustic copper foil.” It’s a rich, medium-dark copper with warm, red undertones and flecks of copper sparkle. The texture was dense and slightly looser compared to most of the brand’s powder eyeshadows. It had intense color coverage, and a little went a long way; in fact, it was better to apply with a flat, synthetic brush, patting on, and then lightly blended out the edges with a fluffier brush to avoid some of the fallout due to the amount of sparkle in it. On the lid, the color wore well for eight hours before fading, though there was some fallout over time.
- Urban Decay Powder Trip (LE, $20.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes #27 (PiP, ) (90% similar).
- Viseart Fiery (Minx #5) (P, ) is lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Brash (LE, $17.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Flame Thrower (P, $9.99) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Vegas Lights (P, $12.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Downtown (P, $6.99) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Le Metier de Beaute Carnelian Opal (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Sequin (P, $6.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty The Starlet #4 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)