I thought I’d share some of the top-performing formulas across various categories with Sephora’s spring event kicking off today for Rouges, and this post includes recommendations for cheek products, from blush to bronzer to highlighter.
Starting today, April 1st, through April 11th, Rouges can save 20% off with code SAVESPRING. VIBs can save 15% off beginning April 5th, while Insiders will get 10% off beginning April 7th. (For more details, see Sephora Spring Savings Event.)
Cheek Product Recommendations
Below, I’ve broken down my recommendations for shopping Sephora’s spring event by blush, bronzer, and highlighter. Here’s hoping you find something new to enjoy or a reminder to re-wear a favorite.
- Clinique Cheek Pop — gel-powder, luminous, buildable
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Cream Blush — luminous, blendable blush
- Huda Beauty GloWish Blush — beautiful finish, blendable
- LYS Beauty — pigmented, satin-matte
- Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color — underrated, satin-luminous blushes
- Pat McGrath Divine Powder Blush — blendable, longer-wearing, smooth
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush — very pigmented, cream-based formula
- Rose Inc. Blush Divine — blendable, long-wearing
- Tower28 BeachPlease Cream Blush — smooth, blendable, luminous
- Dior Forever Bronzer — blendable, easy to apply
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Cream Bronzer — blendable, buildable, foolproof
- Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r — fuller range from light to deep, matte-ish finish
- Huda Beauty GloWish Bronzer — five shades, softly luminous finish
- NARS Bronzer — classic formula in four shades
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter — much larger shade range now, great for mixing in with base products
- Dior Forever Highlighter — gel-powder, luminous sheens
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt — intense, powder highlighters
- Natasha Denona Super Glow — underrated, luminous sheen
- Rare Beauty Positive Light — liquid-based, shimmery and buildable
Do you have any cheek-related recommendations for those shopping the sale this month?