I thought I’d share some of the top-performing formulas across various categories with Sephora’s spring event kicking off today for Rouges, and this post includes recommendations for skincare products, from moisturizers to cleansers to treatments.
Starting today, April 1st, through April 11th, Rouges can save 20% off with code SAVESPRING. VIBs can save 15% off beginning April 5th, while Insiders will get 10% off beginning April 7th. (For more details, see Sephora Spring Savings Event.)
Below, I’ve broken down my skincare recommendations for shopping Sephora’s spring event by moisturizers, cleansers, and targeted treatments.
- belief True Cream Aqua Bomb — intense hydration without greasiness
- Dr. Jart+ Moisturizers — love pretty much everything I’ve tried; I have repurchased and used multiple tubes of the Cicapair Gel/Cream and Ceramidin Cream.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair — this is a go-to for hubby, though I usually snag a few during Ulta’s 10x day.
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Cream — cooling, gel-like but hydrating
- Tatcha Indigo Repair Cream — luxurious & intensely hydrating
Cleansers & Toners
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant — good everyday cleanser
- Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil — good for breaking down makeup
- Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm — breaks down makeup well
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser — smooth, effective daily cleanser for light makeup or less
- Fresh Soy Face Wash — good for second cleanse, morning cleanse, and light makeup removal
- Lancome Bi-Facil — excellent for removing eyeliner, long-wearing lip products
- Paula’s Choice 2% BHA
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse — good for second cleanse, morning cleanse, light makeup days
- Tower28 SOS Spray — particularly good for acne-prone skin in my experience
- Youth to the People Superfood Cleanser — good for daily cleansing for lightweight makeup/no makeup
Masks & Treatments
- Dr. Jart+ Masks — It’s hard for me to go through tubs of masks, so I have been trying to use sheet masks so I don’t waste ALL of the product in a jar.
- Fresh Masks — I generally have had good experiences across their range of masks, though I tend to use Black Tea and Rose the most.
- Sunday Riley UFO — effective for helping me keep acne away
- Topicals Faded — effective but on the stinky side (so those who can’t tolerate funky smells should be cautious!)
Do you have any skincare-related recommendations for those shopping the sale this month?