Sephora Los Cabos Bronzer PowderSephora Los Cabos Bronzer Powder ($17.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a soft brown with warm, yellow undertones and a matte finish. The pigmentation was opaque in a single layer, but I found it easy enough to adjust my touch to pickup less product for more buildable coverage if preferred–I love when powders are like this as they are much more versatile! The consistency felt smooth and velvety to the touch without being dusty or powdery. It applied easily to bare skin and blended out with little effort. This shade stayed on well for eight hours before fading a bit.
- LYS Beauty Motivate (P, $18.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Sun Kissed (02) (P, $9.99) is darker (95% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Sun Glow (90) (P, $64.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Milani Sun Light (01) (P, $9.99) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Benefit Hoola Lite (P, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Hourglass Eternal Bronze Light (LE, $52.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic (Trio) (P, $49.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Tan Bronze (04) (P, $48.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Bronze (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Light Bronze (02) (P, $48.00) is lighter (90% similar).
Talc, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Silica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Potassium Sorbate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.