Sephora Dusk Golden Hour Highlighting PowderSephora Dusk Golden Hour Highlighting Powder ($16.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a soft pink with warm undertones and golden shimmer. It has a luminous finish–glowing but not metallic or too reflective.
The formula is supposed to have a “soft, luminous glow with a sheer wash of color” that can be “worn alone or layered.” It had semi-opaque pigmentation, which was buildable to full coverage. On very, very fair skin tones, it might show some visible color, but on my skin tone it was more like a true highlighter. The consistency was very smooth without being dusty or powdery in the pan–it almost feel like a really dense cream–but it yielded in the pan and was easy to blend out on the skin. This shade wore well for eight hours before fading slightly.
- Urban Decay Going Native (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Beaming Blush (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Guerlain Holographic (Left) (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Lancome Moonlight Rose (LE, $42.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Kosas Longitude Zero (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradise Lust (Top) (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Longitude Zero (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Pink Flash (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop One in a Millefeuille (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Lightning (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Mica, Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon-12, Alumina, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Tocopheryl Acetate.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.