Rose Inc Anemone Blush Divine Clean Dewy Cream Blush ($18.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a brighter, medium orange-coral with warm undertones and fine, peachy-gold pearl throughout. It had a lightly pearlized, luminous sheen applied to bare skin and a slightly less noticeably dewy sheen when applied over bare skin (as it seemed to absorb the underlying base finish a bit).
The texture was moderately tacky to the touch, but it applied evenly to bare skin and over foundation without being prone to lifting up base products, which was a surprise. It had opaque color coverage and a lighter touch was necessary to get sheerer color; I’d definitely recommend going easy and building up with the formula. It lasted well for eight hours before showing signs of fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Chanel Blush Camelia Peche (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter, less glossy (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Joy (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Salt New York Coral (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Totes (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Patrick Ta Do We Know Her (Crème) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Exotic Flora (Bottom) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Georgette (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, less glossy (90% similar).
- Tarte Mod (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, cooler, less glossy (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Neige (Blush) (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Buxom Mykonos (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, cooler, less glossy (90% similar).
$18.00/0.15 oz. - $120.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "richly pigmented" (though also "buildable") and "long-wearing" that "hydrate[s] skin." The product is sold with a compact for $30.00 or as a refill pan for $18.
They were very pigmented, so a little went a long way, and I liked using synthetic brushes for application the most because I found I had a little more control over the coverage and could build it up without less error. With a fingertip, the tackier consistency made it easy to pick up more product than necessary, so more blending/diffusion was required.
The consistency was creamy, smooth, and tackier to the touch, so I was surprised it was not prone to lifting up base products as well. I noticed that it seemed a little less dewy when applied over a matte foundation, almost like it took on the underlying base finish, but it didn't create patchiness or unevenness. The blush's finish on bare skin was lightly dewy, not really tacky to the touch, and never fully dried down so there was some transfer if I accidentally touched my face or the like.
They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Rose Inc Blush Divine Clean Dewy Cream Blush swatches.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NG, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Tristearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.