rms beauty Grande Dame Luminizing Powder ($38.00 for 0.52 oz.) is a richer, pale gold with strong, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had opaque pigmentation where a little went a long way, but it was very blendable and easy to work with so sheerer coverage could be achieved by applying less. The texture was smooth to the touch, creamy (but still a powder), and seemed to melt on my skin giving a luminous finish that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
- NARS Fort de France (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Highlighting Glow (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Zoeva Liquid Clock (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Heaven in Your Smile (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Glow (Original) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Ray of Light (P, $30.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Make a Sheen (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Goddess Glow (LE, $35.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Champagne (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$38.00/0.52 oz. - $73.08 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "silky smooth, moisturizing, [and] luminizing." The three shades that it comes in were consistent: very pigmented, creamy and smooth to the touch, and lasted between eight and nine hours. The texture was thinner and firmer, as there was no powderiness, but it was yielding and easy to pick up with a brush. The powders applied evenly to bare skin, blended out easily, and never emphasized my skin's natural texture.
Browse all of our rms beauty Luminizing Powder swatches.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit (Buriti) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Tocopherol (non-GMO), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).