Viseart Minxette is a permanent eye palette that retails for $44.00 and contains 0.63 oz.
Viseart Minxette Etendu Palette ($44.00 for 0.63 oz.) is a new, warm-toned neutral palette with a mix of matte and shimmer finishes. You'll want to check the below list for overlap if you're someone with a more extensive Viseart stash as a lot of shades--at least technically!--are from previous released palettes.
Some of the matte shades were a little more powdery, whether that meant prone to some fallout or sheering out, but they were blendable and easy to work with. For someone who typically wears primer and does eyes prior to base, I imagine these wouldn't be deal-breakers. Most of the shimmer shades were very pigmented, creamy, and blendable but a couple were underwhelming.
Muse Beauty listed where each shade came from, so here's the information summarized -- I wish I knew why the names don't get reused as it makes it more confusing to follow!
- Peche II, Suede, Sable are from Minx
- Savarin is from Warm Mattes, which was also released as the single Brioche, though they are quite different
- Cognac is from Grande Pro Vol. 3, which was named Toasted
- Ember is from Golden Hour, which was named Palais
- Apricot is from Siren, though they're not the same
- Chocolat II is from Grande Pro Vol. 1, which was also released as the single Chocolate, though they are dissimilar
- Cointreau is from Siren, which is also in the Dark Edit palette named Burnished Copper
- Roseus, Mahogany, Hannah are new
Introducing the Étendu Collection from Viseart Paris Our new eyeshadow packaging range is developed to extend and revisit revered favourites from our iconic collection. We have expanded upon beloved, classic palettes from our archives to provide more tonal colour, more depth, more duochromatic and metallic finishes, more intensity, and more elegance for everyday humans and professional artists alike.