- Saks — Earn a Gift Card up to $700* (including beauty) with code APRIL2019, ends 4/26.
- Sephora — 20% off for Rouges with code HEYROUGE, starts 4/26 and ends 5/06.
- Space NK — FREE Beauty Bag Gift worth over $250, use code SPRING19, ends 4/28.
- Ulta — 2X (members), 3X (Platinum), 4X points (Diamond) on all purchases, activate here, ends 5/04.
- Ulta — BOGO 50% off Maybelline makeup, Revlon lip, Makeup Revolution, Real Techniques, & more, ends 5/12.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
This formula delivers all the opaque, saturated, high-impact color of your favorite lipstick and an arresting high-gloss finish in one chubby pencil. And with a dynamic bright to deep shade range in creamy and sparkly textures, the runway-ready possibilities are endless. Even the glittery hues in this collection of high-gloss lip pencils feel smooth on your lips (and leave not a trace of sparkle grit). This conveniently portable pencil's high-gloss shine can be blotted for a more stain-like effect, but no matter how you wear it, the color lasts. Free of mineral oil and paraffin, this formula contains plant-derived ingredients that nourish lips. Because the barrels and boxes are color-matched to each shade, locating the color you want is easy, even in the deep, dark depths of an oversize tote.
Based on 0 Reviews, 40 Quick Reviews
The Good: Creamy (16), Easy To Apply (12), Smooth (8), Long-wearing (7), Moisturizing (6), Great Value (4), Travel-friendly (4), Blendable (3)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (12), Non-sticky (6), Buildable (4), Thick (3), Sticky (3)
The Bad: Hard To Apply (2), Drying (1), Too Little Product (1)