- BH Cosmetics — 40% off sitewide, ends 2/19.
- bluemercury — 15% off $100+ purchase with code SAVE15, ends 2/19.
- Cover FX — 20% off $65+ orders with code WEEKEND20, ends 2/18.
- Space NK — Enter code BEAUTY19 on the Shopping Bag Page when claiming your beauty bag gift with purchase. Worth over $470, ends 2/17.
- Ulta — Bonus points w/purchase (may depend on tier); 100 points with $25+, 350 points with $50+, 500 points with $100+ purchases, activate here, ends 2/24.
The formula is described as a "high-glitter, liquid glitter eyeshadow" that will "cover lids in full-coverage Tutti Frutti glitz." The brand recommends "patting" it on using the "flat side" of the applicator for "intense juicy sparkle," and for layering, "tap" the product over/onto the area. The best part about the formula is how well and long it wears for--no fallout, no movement, and longwear for as long as 14 hours on the lid. They lasted well when I used them as eyeliner on my lower lash line, but I did notice that when my eyes were heavily watering (the type of watering where you contemplate just removing all makeup and hiding in a dark room) that my tears did eat up the product on my lower lash line.
The downside to the formula is that it has a watery, thin consistency that works better for layering and washes of glitter all-over the lid than living up to claims of "full-coverage." I found that they were a bit more pigmented when applied with a separate, flat, synthetic brush and patted on, as described, but the applicator on its own often over-applied product and made it difficult to achieve precision application and avoid product settling into fine lines (due to too much product being on the lid). The formula dried down and set quickly overall, so when I used it to highlight the inner corner, on my lower lash line, or layered on top of other powder eyeshadow, I had no trouble with it getting into fine lines.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.