- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- DermStore — Up to 20% off sitewide with code SUMMER, ends 5/28.
- Nordstrom — Half-yearly sale is here! Save up to 50% off sale items here, ends 6/02.
- Skinstore.com — 22% off (some brand exclusions) with code MM22, ends 5/27.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Cover Shot: Eye Palettes swipe on highly pigmented, beyond blendable color for endless eye looks. Smashbox popped in two bigger base shades so you won’t run out of basics before you’ve used all the high-impact accent colors. You’ll be obsessed with the velvety, wearable quality of these shadows—not to mention the hot new eye looks they inspire.
Look Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 1 Quick Review
The Good: Buttery (2), Creamy (1), Easy To Apply (1), Long-wearing (1), Easy-to-Use (1), Travel-friendly (1), Versatile (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (1), Sheer (1)
The Bad: Fades (1), Fall Out (1), Too Little Product (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Lisa 1 year ago.
One of my favourites, I keep coming back to this palette over and over again and even decluttered my Anastasia MR because I prefered the pinks and brown in this one (and they didn’t find like bright Anastasia shadows tend to do). I have found that the type of brush does make a difference, fluffy brushes sheers out the colors while slightly denser ones really intensifies the look.