- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off MAC Lipglasses & Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colours, shop daily deals here, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divine palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, longlasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all. Each i-Divine contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overal radiant effect.Available in a variety of colour ways, your i-Divine is waiting for you.
Look Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 3 Quick Reviews
The Good: Great Value (3), Travel-friendly (3), Versatile (3), Easy To Apply (2), Long-wearing (2), Easy-to-Use (2), Great Gift (2), Buttery (1), Easy To Use (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (3)
The Bad: Powdery (2), Hard To Apply (1), Fall Out (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Jessie 1 year ago.
The colors are not true to pan but they're all very well curated and have a soft, pigmented formula. Blends very easily and the dark blues don't get muddy even if you layer them over the warm brown in this palette (or any other one, I use this with Sweet Peach all the time), which is hard to find in a blue eyeshadow.The only significant con here would be that the glitter pieces and powdery shadow get everywhere and stain pretty hard, so either do your eyes before your face or have cold cream/makeup wipes on hand. Not a dealbreaker for me so it still gets five stars.