- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- DermStore — Up to 20% off sitewide with code SUMMER, ends 5/28.
- Nordstrom — Half-yearly sale is here! Save up to 50% off sale items here, ends 6/02.
- Skinstore.com — 22% off (some brand exclusions) with code MM22, ends 5/27.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The Mineralize Eyeshadow formula is supposed to have "low-to-medium coverage" when applied dry and "more intense coverage and color" when used wet. Most shades have color payoff that is true to the brand's description: semi-sheer to semi-opaque when used dry and semi-opaque to opaque when used with a dampened brush. I tend to find that they apply more smoothly and evenly with a more metallic finish with a dampened brush as well. Some shades can be a little too dry or dusty and do not apply as well with a dry brush. The wear is typically a bit less than average on me--six to seven hours.