- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Light the skin from within. A collection of light-reflecting liquids that glide on to refresh and enhance the complexion with shimmering incandescence. Deceptively sheer, decidedly luminous. * Can be applied all over the face or used as a highlighter * Can be worn under, over or mixed with foundation * Iconic shades.
Based on 1 Review, 8 Quick Reviews
The Good: Creamy (4), Blendable (4), Easy To Apply (4), Smooth (2), Travel-friendly (2), Long-wearing (1), Great Value (1)
The In-Between: Luminous (5), Sheer (3), Buildable (2), Natural (1)
The Bad: Fades (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Samantha 6 years ago.
This is my favorite highlighter. It's a lot like Benefit High Beam, except easier to apply, and more luminous. If you're looking to add a little dewy-ness to your complexion, this is the first product to try. Copacabana is the perfect shade for my superfair skin. It comes in a squeeze-tube applicator which makes it easy to to use. A little goes a long way too, so it'll last for a very long time. I always apply it with my fingers, which melts the product slightly and blends it smoothly into my skin. I don't feel like it emphasizes pores in the same way a lot of highlighters do, and the way it makes my skin shimmer is unmatched.