- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- DermStore — Up to 20% off sitewide with code SUMMER, ends 5/28.
- Skinstore.com — 22% off (some brand exclusions) with code MM22, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Our soft focus highlighter turns on “watt” ya got with a delicate champagne glow that’s gorgeous. With a cream-to-powder finish...it’s a switch on “wow” for all complexions. You’ll adore the smooth applicator & luminous sheen.
Look Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 11 Quick Reviews
The Good: Blendable (6), Creamy (5), Smooth (4), Easy To Apply (4), Buttery (3), Long-wearing (2), Great Value (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Luminous (6), Buildable (5), Natural (3), Sheer (2), Highly Pigmented (1)
The Bad: Emphasizes Pores (1), Fades (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Claire 6 years ago.
I tried this this morning and wow! So luminous! My cheekbones looked highlighted for once rather than just shimmery.Watts up is a great highlighter. It claims to have a soft focus finish, but I honestly don't know what that means so I can't tell you if it's true or not. On my freckled skin though, I don't get any effect, but just a great highlight.The downfall to this product is that it fades and migrates during the day.