- Bite Beauty — Early access -- 20% off exclusive sets & sale with code TEMPTALIA20BB, ends 12/14.
- Coloured Raine — 25% off Vivid Pigments Palette, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 12/12.
- Pat McGrath Labs — Early access -- 25% off sitewide with code VIP25, ends 12/13.
- Sephora — Rouges, get $25 off $75+ purchases, VIBs get $20 off $75+, BIs get $15 off $75+ with code 2018HOORAY, ends 12/12.
- Ulta — 50% off MAC Prep + Prime Fix Party Pack, now $12 (was $24), ends 12/12.
Reader ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Written Reviews
By Mariella 5 years ago.
This is such a difficult colour for me to wear. It's a coppery shade but, unlike similar type shades like Urban Decay Half Baked (which is similar), it just does not look nice and I have to cast around for other shades to pair it with (oddly enough, MAC Smoke&Diamonds seems to make it look more flattering). After stalling for months because every time I looked at this duo, I would put it back on the shelf, I bought the Cordura duo because it was so highly rated everywhere and I figured it would be great. I should have followed my initial instinct, though. I do love the darker side - it's gorgeous - and on someone with a warmer and deeper skin tone than mine, this side of the duo would probably also be amazingly flattering.