- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
1 Written Reviews
By Mariella 5 years ago.
This isn't the most pigmented of Nars's shadow duos but I love it for a quick easy eye for work days or for lunching out, etc. The somewhat lighter/more glittery side doesn't show up amazingly well and works best over a base or primer that will enhance its colour (something like Sephora's Taupe Jumbo Pencil or, for a more complex look, MAC Constructivist as a base, which is how I wear it most often). The right hand shade is much smoother and more pigmented and very nice to apply and works great on the outer lid and in the crease with the lighter shade on the lid. The two shades are just a nice, easy combo for days when you don't want your eyes to look obviously made up. Black liner, applied just at the roots of my lashes, sets this combo off very nicely.