- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
Be bright and gorgeous with Maybelline's Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor collection. Brighter color from exclusive vivid pigments. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar.
Isononyl Isononanoate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isoeicosane, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Parfum / Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Capsicum Annuum Extract / Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopit, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain: CI 45410 / Red 27, CI 45380 / Red 21, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 17200 / Red 33, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides.
2 Written Reviews
By Claire 6 years ago.
For its price, this is an outstanding lipstick. It delivers bright, nearly opaque coverage in a single swipe. I wouldn't necessarily compare its intensity to a lipstick like Morange, but it's defiantly enough brightness, pigment and intensity for the average consumer. For me personally, I wanted it to be a little more opaque. My lip color shows through a little, but I have really pigmented lips. I suggest putting some lip erase, concealer or foundation underneath.
By Ann 6 years ago.
Electric Orange is a budget-friendly version of many true-orange dupes in the higher end range (like MAC or Illamasqua). This is truly pigmented--one swipe delivers near opaque coverage. This isn't a super bright orange, but it's an intense orange, a bit on the warm side...so it doesn't work well with my skin color. This is a lipstick you'll either like or hate.