- ColourPop — 30% off Lippie Stix (now $4.20) , ends 6/15.
- MAC Cosmetics — 20% off for MAC Lovers, 25% off for MAC Devoted/Obsessed members here, ends 6/16.
- Macy's — 50% off Anastasia Sultry Palette, 50% off Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel/Jelly, shop daily deals here, ends 6/15.
- Sephora — Up to 50% off Tarte Color Splash Lipsticks, Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers & Glosses, & more in the Weekly Wow, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 5X (members), 6X (Platinum), or 7X (Diamond) points on select Suncare products (activate offer here), ends 6/17.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Based on 1 Review, 6 Quick Reviews
The Good: Creamy (3), Easy To Apply (2), Great Value (2), Moisturizing (2)
The In-Between: Buildable (2), Sheer (1), Thin (1), Non-sticky (1)
The Bad: Hard To Apply (1), Uneven (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Nicole 4 years ago.
I like this shade and got it on sale for about $5..I am pretty impressed. Particularly when it is comparable to a $50 lipstick.I find it sheer. But, not overly, sheer. But, some of your natural lip-color will show. It wears a good 3-4 hrs without eating. If you drink, it does come off on the cup edge. It is very moisturizing I find. Very pretty color. I do not care for the scent of Maybelline's lipsticks. But, luckily, it goes away once applied. I am usually a HE lipstick and other cosmetics girl. So, for me to be hunting down the new Maybelline lippies is a big deal. This one is good.I have several of the Rebel Blooms. The Creamy mattes are amazing though. Just as good as Mac, some are better.