- Coloured Raine — Up to 60% off, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 11/26.
- MAC Cosmetics — 25% off for MAC Select members, ends 11/26.
- Macy's — 50% off Tarte Tarteist PRO and Amazonian Clay Matte Palettes, ends 11/24.
- Muse Beauty — 20% off sitewide, ends 11/29.
- Neiman Marcus — Receive $50 off your $200+ regular price purchase with code THANKFUL, ends 11/24.
- Space NK — Buy one, get one 50% off, ends 11/26.
- Ulta — Black Friday deals available for preview here, live 11/22 at 5PM CST, ends 11/23.
The formula promises "12 hours" of wear with "high-impact, crease-resistant color." The matte shades were very smooth and finely-milled that they felt almost cream-like, though they were definitely a powder. They were pigmented and most shades blended out easily over bare skin with eight to nine hour wear. The shimmery shades were creamier, a bit more silicone-like by touch, but they weren't too dense or too thick, so they didn't emphasize my lid texture and still applied well with brushes. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me and were typically quite pigmented.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.