- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off Naked Petite Heat Palette, 50% off Too Faced Hangover Setting Primer & Setting Spray, shop daily deals here, ends 6/20.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
Made with only the finest ingredients, Makeup Geek blushes blend effortlessly into the skin for a natural radiance. The finely milled powder guarantees a creamy, smooth consistency that glides onto cheeks and blends with ease. The fade proof formula promises long lasting color as the rich pigmentation offers a buildable custom shade every time. The Makeup Geek blushes come in a variety of colors suitable for any skin tone.
Based on 2 Reviews, 23 Quick Reviews
The Good: Blendable (16), Smooth (15), Easy To Apply (15), Buttery (13), Long-wearing (13), Great Value (12), Creamy (3), Travel-friendly (2)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (14), Natural (7), Buildable (6), Luminous (3), Sheer (1)
The Bad: Powdery (3), Chalky (2), Hard To Blend (1), Fades (1)
2 Written Reviews
By Reka 10 months ago.
I really like the color, but I want to add a warning that this is in no way light-fast. (Apparently it's a recurring problem with light purple as the Sephora Over the Moon blush was discontinued for exactly this reason.) . I wasn't keeping it in direct sunlight or anything, just in a z-palette with a clear cover on the bathroom counter (indirect sunlight by day and occasional artificial light). Fortunately, the faded bit didn't go all the way through and I was able to get the color back by brushing off a few layers.