- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off Naked Petite Heat Palette, 50% off Too Faced Hangover Setting Primer & Setting Spray, shop daily deals here, ends 6/20.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
Formulated with a unique blend of emollients, MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation is a comfortable, lightweight formula that glides onto your face and body, providing stay-true color.
1 Written Reviews
By Wai 2 years ago.
One great thing about face and body is that you get a lot of product. It's a great every day foundation for someone who only wants a light coverage, maybe to even out the skin. A bad thing about it though is that the coverage sucks. Even after attempting to build up some coverage I still have dark spots and acne that are visible. I've found the best way to apply this (well, for me at least) is to apply with a brush, and then blend with a makeup sponge. I usually use a damp real techniques sponge, or a damp beauty blender.I have combination sensitive skin. My skin didn't react badly to this, but I do get pretty oily while wearing it. Would not buy again, but mostly because for personal preference of the coverage than anything else.