- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Formulated with a unique blend of emollients, MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation is a comfortable, lightweight formula that glides onto your face and body, providing stay-true color.
Looks Featuring This Product
Based on 2 Reviews, 18 Quick Reviews
The Good: Blendable (9), Easy To Apply (9), Travel-friendly (7), Great Value (6), Lightweight (5), Long-wearing (5), Smooth (1), Hides Pores (1)
The In-Between: Sheer (10), Natural (10), Buildable (9), Luminous (7), Oily (1), Scented (1)
The Bad: Hard To Blend (1), Oily (1)
2 Written Reviews
By Rebecca 1 year ago.
Hands down my favourite foundation. I have extremely dry skin and find this does not cling to dry patches or emphasise any texture. The colour is a good match and it goes on smoothly and blends nicely. Takes a while to dry down but does not look cakey when finished with a translucent powder.
By Wai 2 years ago.
One great thing about face and body is that you get a lot of product. It's a great every day foundation for someone who only wants a light coverage, maybe to even out the skin. A bad thing about it though is that the coverage sucks. Even after attempting to build up some coverage I still have dark spots and acne that are visible. I've found the best way to apply this (well, for me at least) is to apply with a brush, and then blend with a makeup sponge. I usually use a damp real techniques sponge, or a damp beauty blender.I have combination sensitive skin. My skin didn't react badly to this, but I do get pretty oily while wearing it. Would not buy again, but mostly because for personal preference of the coverage than anything else.