- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide plus 10% off with code TEMPTALIA (excludes Safari Raine collection), ends 3/29.
- MAC Cosmetics — 25% off sitewide, ends 3/25.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Get up to $350 off your purchase with code BLOSSOM19, ends 3/26.
- Ulta — MAC Fix+ (scented) for $13.50 (💎+), Lancome La Base Primer for $21 (view all daily deals), ends 3/25.
M·A·C Eyeshadow is a highly pigmented powder formula that applies evenly and blends well. Suitable for use either wet or dry, it's available in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
1 Written Reviews
By Ana Maria 3 months ago.
Omega is a muted but highly pigmented matte eyeshadow, but I don't agree with the color description the MAC website and Temptalia provide (or at least not on me). For me Omega is more like a grey-taupe, very cool toned, with nothing beige or brown in it. MAC Omega is not as stiff as other MAC eyeshadows; it has a little more kickback, but the fallout isn't bad at all. I agree that the formula in Omega is soft, smooth and blendable (very easy to work with). The color is quite pigmented, but buildable. Depending on the application technique and brushed used, I can either get a wash of color or a medium grey wash of color. I'm NC20-25 and Omega it's a great cool toned transition or deepening shade when applied with a fluffy brush. Packed on the lid, I can get a beautiful cool toned one-color grey look, quite grungy without being too strong.