- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer (Discontinued) is a cream concealer with a natural finish and full coverage; it retails for $24.00 and contains 0.28 oz. There have been 4 shades released, which you can select from below or jump to these sections: Description.
Why did IT Cosmetics create this product: To finally give women a concealer that doesn't crease, doesn't make them look older and completely covers anything and everything!.
Based on 1 Review, 10 Quick Reviews
The Good: Great Value (5), Hides Darkness (5), Blendable (4), Long-wearing (4), Brightening (3), Smooth (2), Lightweight (2), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Full Coverage (7), Natural (5), Buildable (2), Luminous (1)
The Bad: Settles Into Lines (3), Hard To Blend (2), Heavy (2), Fades (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Mariella 5 years ago.
Geez, I just wrote a long review and accidentally made it go "poof"! Anyway, I think I have this in Neutral Medium but I may have the shade Light - I'm too lazy to run upstairs to check. But this is a great concealer. I got it in a Showstopper from the Canadian Shopping Channel and at first, I was glad it hadn't cost all that much because I wasn't thrilled with it. It had a gluey, thick consistency that was hard to blend, very much like Benefit's Erase Paste. But I tried it again a few weeks later and realized that all I needed to do was warm this a bit between my fingers and it became smooth and blendable with a very nice "slip" to it. Applies and blends beautifully with fingers or a brush and doesn't look dry and scaly, nor does it settle excessively into lines and if it does, a gentle press with a finger fixes that! A great concealer (though I am always looking for a better one!)