- ColourPop — 30% off Lippie Stix (now $4.20) , ends 6/15.
- MAC Cosmetics — 20% off for MAC Lovers, 25% off for MAC Devoted/Obsessed members here, ends 6/16.
- Macy's — 50% off Anastasia Sultry Palette, 50% off Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel/Jelly, shop daily deals here, ends 6/15.
- Sephora — Up to 50% off Tarte Color Splash Lipsticks, Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers & Glosses, & more in the Weekly Wow, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 5X (members), 6X (Platinum), or 7X (Diamond) points on select Suncare products (activate offer here), ends 6/17.
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage from "a sheer crystal-like shimmer to an opaque prismatic glitter finish." It is a "hybrid cream formula" that "dries down." Each pot has a plastic stopper that sits on top of the eyeshadow, which can be used to press the product together if it loosens over time. The texture was very dense, felt more like a creamy powder than a cream--like if someone hadn't told me it was a hybrid, I would have just assumed it was a powder product. The brand recommends using fingertips for application, and that is the better way to apply for coverage and least fallout. I tried dry and dampened brushes to varying degrees of success (some shades were easier to work with than others). The pigmentation varied, too, from buildable to semi-opaque. They were fairly blendable and had slight fallout during initial application. They lasted between seven and eight hours on me with slight, additional fallout over time (but did not irritate my eyes).
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
This eyeshadow is infused with refined micro-glitter for a sophisticated, sparkling finish, and features multifaceted pearls that capture and reflect light for brilliant, multidimensional eye looks. It comes in a range of light-catching shades that are buildable from a sheer, crystal-like shimmer to an opaque, prismatic glitter finish. Its weightless formula glides across lids and dries down for smooth, comfortable wear.