- Barneys — 20% off on Full-Price and Sale Items with code BNY20, ends 6/19.
- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off MAC Lipglasses & Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colours, shop daily deals here, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care Lipstick is a lipstick that retails for $34.00 and contains 0.12 oz. There have been 27 shades released, which you can select from below or jump to these sections: Review, or Description.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Based on 1 Review, 5 Quick Reviews
The Good: Smooth (4), Easy To Apply (4), Creamy (3), Long-wearing (3), Moisturizing (3), Blendable (1), Great Value (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (3), Non-sticky (2), Buildable (1), Sheer (1), Thick (1), Sticky (1), Scented (1)
The Bad: Too Little Product (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Amy 4 months ago.
A gorgeous true red lipstick. I didn't think it'd work on me, as it's sometimes described as orange red (NW20, neutral leaning cool, slightly olive, dark brown hair, blue eyes, pink pigmented lips, normally avoid orange lips like the plague). It's not the safest red for me (more blue based is safer), but it works most of the time, and when it does it makes my eyes and skin sing. A power red. It's extremely comfortable and has a satin finish. Although the 16 hour claim is a bit exaggerated, it does last me the better part of the day (loses some sheen after careful eating). Soft and easy to apply without over applying. Doesn't dry my lips and feels good, although isn't moisturising. Half a star off for the longevity claims, and because I find the sweet scent a bit cloying, and it lingers.