- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide plus 10% off with code TEMPTALIA (excludes Safari Raine collection), ends 3/29.
- MAC Cosmetics — 25% off sitewide, ends 3/25.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Get up to $350 off your purchase with code BLOSSOM19, ends 3/26.
- Ulta — MAC Fix+ (scented) for $13.50 (💎+), Lancome La Base Primer for $21 (view all daily deals), ends 3/25.
Custom Enhancer Drops makes bringing adding a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product easy. Add them to your favorite foundation, primer, serum, and moisturizer. Available in six universal shades, including four illuminators and two bronzers, these drops can also be used alone, even on top of powder, to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint. Custom Enhancer Drops were formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. The more drops you use, the more luminosity you’ll get. The result is a beautiful, camera-ready, radiant finish.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499).
Looks Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 2 Quick Reviews
The Good: Smooth (1), Long-wearing (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (3), Luminous (1)
The Bad: Powdery (1), Hard To Apply (1), Hard To Blend (1), Emphasizes Pores (1), Too Little Product (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Katie 10 months ago.
Very pigmented liquid to powder highlighter - I find it a difficult to blend out well before it dries, and the shade is a bit dark for me in the winter. I'll be using up my deluxe sample, but I will not be repurchasing the Cover FX Highlighting Drops in any shade, as I find it too glittery/harsh.