ColourPop Crown Prince is a slightly warm-toned, medium berry with a sparkle finish. It is a limited edition blush that retails for $5.00 and contains 0.07 oz.
ColourPop Crown Prince Super Shock Pressed Pigments ($6.00 for 0.07 oz.) is a darker fuchsia pink with subtle, cool undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish.
- Nearly opaque pigmentation in one layer
- Emollient to the touch, lightweight and thin
- Blendable, easy to apply with fingertip or flat, firm brush
- Turned powder-like once in contact with skin
- Long-wearing formula on average (10 hours)
For maximum coverage: Use fingertip and tap onto skin. A synthetic brush will also work well for more precise placement, however, finger application will have the most intense pigment lay-down. To blend: Use a fluffy brush that has good movement, dip tip of the brush into the pressed pigment and blend. This will make your colour softer and more diffused (like a total pro). When finished: Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time, you may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Pressed Pigments so amazzzing. *Not intended for use in the immediate eye area.