- Barneys — 20% off on Full-Price and Sale Items with code BNY20, ends 6/19.
- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off MAC Lipglasses & Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colours, shop daily deals here, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
The formula is supposed to be "highly-blendable" with "full-metal coverage" that has "long-lasting, three-dimensional shine." They are recommended to be applied with "fingertips for effortless, one-swipe application." They're like a loosely-pressed powder eyeshadow in a glass jar with a plastic component that can be used to "press" the powder back into place, though none of mine seemed loose enough to need pressing.
They were intensely pigmented with a smooth, more cream-powder consistency that applied well with fingertips but also did nicely with eyeshadow brushes. I tried them wet as well, and it didn't make a difference--I'd say it stretched the pigment and made them go on ever-so-slightly smoother. They had great adherence with minimal to no fallout and lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
These stunning shades mix highly-blendable, full-metal coverage with multidimensional, ultra-fine glitters for long-lasting, three-dimensional shine. Velvety to touch, these shadows are best applied directly onto the eyelid using the fingertips for effortless, one-swipe application.