Pretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge Make Them Blush Powder BlushPretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge Make Them Blush Powder Blush ($26.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a slightly muted, medium coral-orange with warm undertones and a satin finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a very subtle sheen–more like a “natural matte” blush when applied and diffused on the cheeks.
The formula is supposed to have “silky smooth” feel, long-wear, and be “pigment-rich.” I would describe the formula as thin with buildable coverage from medium, and long-wearing, but it was by no means “pigment-rich” as it took two to three layers for more opaque coverage. The powder was thinner and harder to diffuse and blend out on the skin; it was the type of product that tended to stick strongly wherever it was initially applied and would take stronger buffing to pull and spread the color outward. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Milani Berry Rays #2 (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Oh You Pretty Things (LE, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Coral Bliss (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Melba (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Patrick Ta Do We Know Her (Powder) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Under Pressure (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Kaja Pink Cloud (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA Ollie Need is Love (LE, ) is more shimmery, brighter, warmer (90% similar).
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, [May Contain +/-: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.