Pretty Vulgar Glow Up Shimmering Swan HighlighterPretty Vulgar Glow Up Shimmering Swan Highlighter ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a light, golden peach with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, moderately dense, almost cream-like consistency that was easy to apply and blend out on my skin. The product did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture, but it was a stronger highlighter so it wouldn’t be for someone looking for something subtle. This shade wore well for nine hours on me before fading slightly.
- Charlotte Tilbury Seductive Beauty (Highlight) (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #1 (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil d'Ambre (Highlighter) (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Equinox (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Sweet Peach (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Dazzlepink (LE, $34.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Light (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light Rose (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Opal Flashes Jade (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $26.00) is warmer (90% similar).
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Hexylene Glycol, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.