Pretty Vulgar Glow Up Shimmering Swan HighlighterPretty Vulgar Glow Up Shimmering Swan Highlighter ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a light, golden peach with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, moderately dense, almost cream-like consistency that was easy to apply and blend out on my skin. The product did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture, but it was a stronger highlighter so it wouldn’t be for someone looking for something subtle. This shade wore well for nine hours on me before fading slightly.
- Pat McGrath Golden Nectar (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil d'Ambre (Highlighter) (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Dazzlepink (LE, $34.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Sweet Peach (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Equinox (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light Rose (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $26.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Light (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Becca Opal Flashes Jade (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Peach Kisses (P, $9.00) is cooler (90% similar).
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Hexylene Glycol, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.