Incandescent Gold 002
Pat McGrath Incandescent Gold 002 Sublime Skin Highlighter ($60.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a pale white gold with muted, warm undertones and a fine, luminous pearl throughout. It had medium, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out well without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture.
The powder was a gel-powder formula, so while it was denser and firmer to the touch, it “melted” once it was applied to bare skin. The trick is using a moderately-dense brush and/or heavier-handed approach to pick up product initially. This shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- MAC Sky's the Limit (LE, $37.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Burberry Silver Shimmer (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Citrine (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Iced Out (P, $34.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Artist Couture Gold Digger (P, $27.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Ghostlight (P, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Strobe Gold (Glitz) (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Star Reader (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Gold Pearl (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Or Blanc (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).