OFRA Space Baby Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a bright, bluish-white with a metallic sheen that shifted from icy blue to icy violet. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, almost cream-like, texture that dense but was still soft enough that I could pick up product with typical, tapered highlighting brushes. The highlighter applied evenly to bare skin, blended with ease along the edges, and yielded an intense glow that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
- MAC Like a Dream (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Blue Ice (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Icy Blue (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 6 Frozen Turquoise (P, $21.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Wicked (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Orion (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Halo (P, $42.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Cover FX Prism (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Halo Walkers (LE, $4.99) is darker, warmer (80% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter. The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.
MICA, ZINC STEARATE, NYLON-12, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLENE/ ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891, CI 77492,CI 77491, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES.