OFRA SoHo Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a soft, peachy gold with warm, orange undertones and a bright, metallic sheen. While it was a more intense highlighter, it was smoothing rather than emphasizing–the shimmer was very finely-milled and definitely yielded a glow on my skin when applied and blended out. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that built up easily with a second layer.
The texture was soft, smooth, and cream-like with a denser, thicker feel to it when touched with a fingertip, so there was no powderiness at all, but I was able to pick it up fairly well with a brush. I would recommend using a moderately dense brush or a moderate-to-heavy hand (if using a very feathery brush) to pick up product evenly, though. The highlighter lasted beautifully for nine hours on me before I noticed fading.
- Coloured Raine Damage Control (Highlighter) (LE, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Twilight (P, $23.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Benefit Cookie (P, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $38.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Fine Line (PiP, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Frosty (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Makatea (LE, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Glow (Original) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (85% similar).
- Illamasqua Rush (P, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Too Faced Pineapple Paradise (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter. The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Ethylene/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Ci 77891, Ci 77492,Ci 77491, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.