OFRA Glow Goals Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium copper with strong, warm undertones a metallic sheen. It was soft, slightly dusty in the pan, but it was blendable and adhered evenly to bare skin. It had nearly opaque pigmentation could easily be built up to full coverage with less than a half of a layer on top. It had a strong, metallic sheen on my cheek bones, but it did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture and looked very smooth due to how reflective it was. The color stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.
- Persona Zuma (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Bigger and Better (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- LORAC Twilight (P, $23.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Nectar Glow (LE, $48.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Light of the Party (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Illamasqua Rush (P, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Starflower (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- OFRA Rodeo Drive (P, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Boy Next Door (P, $8.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter. The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon 12, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexyglycerin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.