OFRA Blissful (Mini) Highlighter Review, Photos, Swatches
OFRA Blissful Highlighter ($16.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a medium, rosy copper with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. The texture was dense but soft enough to pickup with a brush without having to jab at the surface; there was a little creaminess when I pressed my fingertip against the surface. The latter seemed to help diffuse and smooth out the powder on my skin as I buffed and blended it on my cheekbones. It had good pigmentation that built up to full coverage with less than half of a layer on top. The finish was high-shine and metallic, but it seemed to stop just shy of emphasizing my skin’s natural texture (I’d say I only have slight texture naturally, though). It wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Estee Lauder Mirage (LE, $47.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Sublime (LE, $9.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Maybelline Nude Glow (200) (P, $9.99) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Morning Glory (P, $9.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Superb (P, $44.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Dior Golden Bronze (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Dose of Colors Mírame (LE, $28.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Afterglow (P, $39.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 15 Golden Pink (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Golden Peach (LE, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter.
The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon 12, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol (And) Ethylhexyglycerin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
Naturally, I absolutely love this one! When I looked at the dupe list and saw DoC Mírame, my heart sank because I totally experienced a brain fart with today’s “Temptalia Asks” question, and FORGOT about my beloved Mírame!!! Probably because I’ve just begun to dig into my hot weather favorites. But, still …? ?
Oh!!! I really like this!! The subtle warmth and colour or adds to your cheeks is really beautiful!!!
This highlighter has everything that normally I wouldn’t like for my cheeks – shimmery, coppery etc. But I love it – such a glorious shade and sits so well on your face Christine.
So happy to see Ofra’s highlighter with a good grade. They’re my favorites!