Today’s the last day of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale–prices go up August 5th (and most of the beauty exclusives tend to get pulled, though sometimes they linger, if I’m remembering accurately–still need to finish my morning latte!).
I’ve made a few purchases here and there since I originally posted, and I also updated my original post with some quick thoughts on items I bought that I kept and returned. Here’s a recap of what I bought and loved:
- Socialite Long Sleeve Thermal Henley Top ($24.90, regularly $38.00) — bought in three colors, super cozy
- BP Cozy Top ($25.90, regularly $39.00) — it has a looser, baggier fit, but it’s extremely soft and cozy without being warm–like great for someone who gets cold inside a bit more readily than their other household members (me; I actually have a space heater I run in my office most of the year because I am cold all the time!) or to wear to bed without sweating in the middle of the night!
- BP Cozy Joggers ($25.90, regularly $39.00) — again, ultra soft, cozy material (very aptly named!) and has pockets; the pockets are quite large, and as the material, while warmer, is still thinner, sometimes the pockets feel enormous and allow my iPhone XS Max to go sideways (so my phone feels weird in my pocket, as I normally have vertically in a pocket).
- Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution High Waist Jeans ($51.90, regularly $78.00) — nice fit, true-to-size, been wearing these a lot since I got them!
- Halogen Long Sleeve Modal Blend Tee ($24.90, regularly $39.00) — slim fit, incredibly soft, stretchy
- Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Pajamas ($42.90, regularly $65.00) / Short Pajamas ($35.90, regularly $55.00) — they’re my favorite pajamas and pretty one wear a set every night for the last year or so, and I’m on a mission to convert everyone else’s sleepwear to these! I bought a set for mom for Christmas last year, and she loved them enough that she actually put more on her Mother’s Day wish list (which is a big deal because it’s wayyy more than she’d normally want to spend on pajamas!)… and she loved them enough to put the pants version on her birthday wish list (for fall/winter). I sent my sister a set for her birthday.
- TravisMathew Talk to Me V-Neck T-Shirt ($39.90, regularly $59.95) — I always try to grab a few items to splurge on for my hubby, since he’s definitely not the spender between us… and he loves this shirt (asked me to buy a few more, despite hearing the price tag) because of how soft and nicely it fits on him. Let’s put it this way: he now understands why modal is my favorite material.
- SAXX Vibe/Ultra Boxer Briefs ($20.90 for single, $37.90 for two-pack) — hubby’s been on a mission in the last few months to find the perfect boxer briefs, and while he tried some of the top-reviewed ones on Amazon, he ended up totally impressed by the fit, softness, and comfort of the SAXX range. The Vibe has a slimmer fit, and he was ready to fill his drawer with these, but then he tried the Ultra fit, which he prefers as it’s slightly relaxed.
Below, there’s a recap of the beauty exclusives available, broken down by category, and I’ve crossed out any exclusives that are sold out (helps me as a reference for next year on what was so popular that actually sold out!).
Beauty Exclusives – Eyes
Anastasia Brow Duo ($25.00, $43 value) Clear Brow Gel (full-size), Brow Wiz (full-size), available in five shades
- Bobbi Brown The Eessential Deluxe Eyeshadow & Face Palette ($85.00, $267 value) 6 eyeshadows, 3 highlight/bronzer shades, mascara
- Charlotte Tilbury The Easy Smokey Eye Palette ($55.00) Six-pan eyeshadow palette (REVIEW)
- Dior Layering Lashes Set ($58, $80 value) 3-piece mascara layering set with pouch
- Lancome Must-Haves Set ($59.50, $98 value) 2 full-sized mascaras, full-sized primer, travel-sized Bi-Facil
- Laura Mercier Signature Eye Palette ($59, $135 value) 9-pan eyeshadow palette
- Tom Ford Nordstrom Exclusive Eyeshadow Quad & Mini Lip Set ($88, $126 value) Includes full-sized eyeshadow quad and deluxe-sized lip colors in Autoerotique and Paper Doll (REVIEW)
Beauty Exclusives – Cheeks/Face
- Laura Mercier Tres Chic Palette ($52, $86 value) Two highlighters, two bronzers, two blushes
- MAC Cool & Warm Eye & Face Kits ($45.00 each, $82 value)
- NARS Moto Tane / Motu Tapu Face Palettes ($42.00 each, $56 value) Highlighter, blush, and bronzer trios (REVIEW / REVIEW)
- Tom Ford Soleil Color Collection Set ($115, $163 value) Includes Golden Peach Cream & powder Eye Shadow, Soleil Sheer Highlighting Duo, Paradiso Mini Lip Sheer
Urban Decay All Day, All Night Sponge & Spray Set ($48.00, $94 value) Jumbo-size and travel-sized All Nighter Setting Spray
- Trish McEvoy Power of Makeup Heart Planner ($250, $575 value) Eleven must-have essentials for face, eyes and lips
Beauty Exclusives – Lips
- Bobbi Brown Instant Glow & Lip Set ($35.00, $69 value) Includes Pink Gold Glow, Bare Sparkle Gloss
Charlotte Tilbury The Pillow Talk Lip Kit ($60, $78 value) Pillow Talk Lip Cheat Liner, Lip Lustre Lip Gloss, Matte Revolution Lipstick
- Clinique Chubby Color Set ($22.50, $35 value) Includes five travel-sized shades
- Dior Addicted to Glow Light Glow / Deep Glow Lip Set ($70 each, $93 value) Available in Light and Deep
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Travel Set ($45, $79 value) Shades 202, 400, 514
- Hourglass Eyes & Lips Duo ($48.00, $59 value) Caution Extreme Mascara and Spark Lip Gloss
- Lancome Color Design Lip Set ($42.00, $125 value) Color Design Lipsticks in Natural Beauty, Lucky Kiss, Inconspicuous, Trendy Mauve, Love It
- MAC Go Get Nude / Pink It Over Lip Kits ($36.50 each, $54 value) Includes a lipstick, lipgloss, lip pencil
MAC Lip Haul Lip Kit ($59.50, $108 value) Includes Zenith, Dahhlinggg!; Care to Share Lipsticks, Shhh!, Indoor Voices, Lust glosses
- MAC On the Go Nude / On the Go Pink Mini Lip Kits ($20.00 each, $36 value)
NARS Hot Tropic Lip Gloss Set ($39.00, $96 value) Tua Motu, Marquesas, Tetiaroa, Huahine (REVIEW) NARS Naked Paradise Lip Pencil Set ($39, $108 value) Tahaa, Vahine, Morea, Raiatea (REVIEW)
- Tom Ford Lips & Girls Trio ($88, $110 value) Whitney, Philippa, Antonia (REVIEW)
- YSL Pink / Nude Lip Set ($60 to $79.00, $90 to $115 value) Three-piece lip sets
Beauty Exclusives – Skincare
Fresh Rose Hydration Rush Ritual Set ($69, $101 value) Soy Facial Cleanser (1.7 oz.), Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner (3.4 oz.), Rose Face Mask (1 oz.), Rose Deep Hydration Cream (1 oz.)
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate ($120.00, $175 value) Jumbo size
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps ($49, $78 value) Jumbo size
- La Mer Mini Miracles ($90, $122 value) The Treatment Lotion (0.17 fl. oz.), The Eye Concentrate (0.1 oz.), The Moisturizing Cream (0.5 oz.)
La Mer The Soothing Collection ($360.00, $475 value) Eye Concentrate (0.17 oz.), Lifting Eye Serum (0.17 oz.), Moisturizing Cream (1 oz.), The Concentrate (0.5 oz.)
- Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Duo ($36.00, $59 value)
- philosophy Purity Trio Set ($55.00, $87 value) Includes 32 fl. oz. Purity Made Simple, 8 fl. oz. Purity Made Simple, 2 fl. oz. Microdelivery Wash
- Sunday Riley Essentials Set ($99.00, $148 value)
Supergoop Sunscreen Mist Trio ($38.00, $57 value)
- Too Faced Dive Into Hydration Set ($45.00, $84 value) Hangover Primer (travel-size), Hangover 3-in-1 Spray (full-size), Hangover Good in Bed Serum (full-size)
Beauty Exclusives – Tools
- beautyblender Sponge Set ($35.00, $54 value) Two sponges plus one travel case
DIPTYQUE Five-Candle Set ($55, $75 value) Baies, Feu de Bois, Figuier, Roses and Mimosa (1.2 oz. each) Jo Malone Fragrance Collection ($92, $115 value) Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Nectarine Blossom & Honey, Peony & Blush Suede, English Pear & Freesia, Wild Bluebell
- Le Labo Duo ($98) Another 13, Santal 33
- Le Labo Discovery Set ($85.00) Bergamote 22, Santal 33, Rose 31, The Noir
- simplehuman Round Sensor Mirror Pro ($150, $250 after sale)
simplehuman Pro Wide View Mirror ($250, $400 value)
- T3 Grey & Rose Gold Cura Hair Dryer ($155, $235 after sale)