Natasha Denona Medium (02) All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer In Powder ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light bronze with a soft, warmer reddish undertone and a luminous sheen. The consistency was smooth to the touch with slight slip–almost like a cream-powder hybrid formula–that was firmer and denser in the pan but still picked up readily with a brush. The powder yielded opaque coverage but a lighter hand could be used to get more buildable coverage if preferred. It applied evenly to my skin and blended out almost on its own. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
As one might take away from the shade name, this shade will give a more my-skin-but-better effect on those with medium to medium-tan skin. It’s a brownish blush or subtle bronzer against my skin tone, but there’s a luminous glow in the finish that would absolutely work as a highlighter on other skin tones.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Artist Couture Yasss! (P, $27.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Tower 28 Sun Coast (P, $20.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Bronze Gold (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Courchevel (Highlighter) (LE, ) is darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Chanel Golden Light (P, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Afternoon Glow (P, $48.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Rose Gold (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Chanel Perles de Lumiere (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Ocean Glow (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Dior Bronze Glow (004) (P, $50.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
$38.00/0.35 oz. - $108.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to give a "glowing and healthy texture to the skin" that can be used on the "face and body." It is designed to be a subtler highlighter, and I think it absolutely delivers on that. If you want a skin-like glow--dewy but not wet or oily--that gives a soft sheen, a bit of lightness, and never emphasizes skin texture, this formula definitely does that. The powder had a very smooth, almost velvety texture that was denser, more firmly-pressed without becoming stiff (but no powderiness either). It applied evenly to bare skin and blended out easily. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Natasha Denona All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer In Powder swatches.
Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Cetyl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Fragrance, (+/-) May Contain: CI 77491 [Iron Oxides], CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77492 [Iron Oxides], CI 77499 [Iron Oxides].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.