Natasha Denona Bronze (03) Super Glow Highlighter ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a bright, sunshine yellow gold with warm undertones and a shiny, metallic finish. It was intensely pigmented–a little went a long way–with an equally intense shine. This particularly shade stood out from some of the more typical gold highlighters we see because it had a much stronger, deeper yellow tone to it. The powder had a smooth, dense consistency that was slightly creamy but still felt and performed like a powder highlighter. I had no trouble picking up the product on a brush and applying it to my skin. It blended out easily along the edges and stayed on well for nine hours on me.
- Bobbi Brown Gold (LE, $46.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Gold Coasting (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $38.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Dior #003 (DC, $56.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Golden Dawn (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Fairest of All (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Unicorn (P, $5.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Gold Lava (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Party (LE, $46.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Golden Kiss (P, $9.00) is lighter (90% similar).
$38.00/0.35 oz. - $108.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be a "super-soft powder" that "mimics skin's natural texture for a slick, seamless finish that won't settle in fine lines" while creating a "multidimensional glow" and "glass-like sheen." The powder has a denser consistency with slight slip and creaminess, but it definitely feels like a powder. The three shades available had semi-opaque to opaque coverage in a single layer with a strong, metallic sheen and a lot of shine--more reflective and shiny than shimmer in texture, but it was a mega-watt kind of glow. It worked well with standard, tapered highlighting brushes without having to use a light or heavy hand with it. The highlighters applied evenly, blended out easily, and lasted for eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Natasha Denona Super Glow Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 20, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.