NARS Orgasm/Orgasm Man Ray Love Triangle ($24.00 for 0.17 oz.) contains the brand’s ever-popular Orgasm blush and its more recently released Orgams lipstick. I had initially skipped this duo, as I’ve reviewed the blush umpteen amount of times, and the lipstick was just released, but then I noticed on Sephora it said “Mini Audacious Lipstick in Orgasm,” and I nearly jumped for joy… but it was a lie–it’s just the regular lipstick. If you’re a fan of the golden-shimmered pink that is Orgasm, the duo might be right up your alley!
LELimited Edition. $24.00.
Orgasm is a medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and warmer, golden shimmer. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, slightly dusty texture. It blended out without issue and lasted for eight hours on me. I felt like it was drier than the permanent version I have, though.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Orgasm (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- KIKO 103 Golden Peach (P, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Rose Gold (P, $6.99) is more shimmery, brighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Becca Flowerchild (P, $32.00) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Dolce Pink (P, $7.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Sand (LE, $68.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (Super Glow) (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Clinique Garnet Pop (06) (P, $26.50) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Divine (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NYX Chaotic (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$30.00/0.16 oz. - $187.50 Per Ounce
From NARS’ website, their blush formula is described as “beautifully pigmented” and “soft [and] blendable.” NARS' blushes, since they've been released in such a massive range of shades over the years, can vary from shade to shade to some degree. Most shades are pigmented with firmer, slightly stiffer consistencies that can also run on the thinner side, which allows greater control when picking up product but some of the more matte shades could be a bit more blendable or easier to work with.
Some of the more newly-released shades have softer, more yielding textures that are a bit creamier and are easier to blend out, though most of NARS' blushes are fairly blendable. The wear typically ranges from eight to nine hours with a few shades falling above or below this range.
Browse all of our NARS Powder Blush swatches.
Look Using this Product
Orgasm is a medium, pinky-coral with warm undertones and fine, golden pearl. It had semi-sheer coverage (which was as the brand described) that applied evenly and smoothly across the lips. The texture was lightweight, emollient but not slippery, and comfortable to wear. On me, it lasted for three hours and was slightly moisturizing.
- Sephora Aquarius (87) (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Smashbox Easy (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Sephora Fancy Peach (115) (P, $14.00) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Nymphette (P, $21.00) is more muted, cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Naked Truth (DC, $32.00) is darker, brighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
- MAC Ramblin' Rose (P, $19.00) is darker, brighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
- MAC Frantic Romantic (LE, $21.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil (LE, $56.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- Sephora Fresh Peach (07) (P, $12.00) is more shimmery, lighter, more muted (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Have We Met? (108) (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, more muted (90% similar).