Orgasm and Orgasm
NARS Orgasm and Orgasm Little FetishesNARS Orgasm and Orgasm Little Fetishes ($24.00 for 0.17 oz.) contains a travel-sized blush and lipstick. Both shades are available in the permanent range; I found the blush was drier and stiffer than previous iterations I’ve tried, while the lipstick was consistent with past experiences. This set is exclusive to SephoraSephora and launches October 8th. The set contains $22.50 worth of blush and $11.67 worth of lipstick for a total value of $34.17.
LELimited Edition. $24.00.
Orgasm is a medium pink base (almost a touch cooler in tone) with warmer, golden shimmer and a faint sparkle. The texture was firmer and stiffer in the pan, which resulted in sheerer coverage. I was surprised to find that it was more buildable than it seemed, as I was able to get more medium to semi-opaque pigmentation on my cheeks with two to three layers of product. The blush blended out fairly readily on my skin, but my standalone pan of product was more yielding and easier to use in comparison. The color stayed on well for eight hours before fading a bit on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Orgasm (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- KIKO 103 Golden Peach (P, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Rose Gold (P, $6.99) is more shimmery, brighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Becca Flowerchild (P, $32.00) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Dolce Pink (P, $7.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Sand (LE, $68.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Divine (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NYX Chaotic (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Score (DC, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Natural High (PiP, $22.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
$30.00/0.16 oz. - $187.50 Per Ounce
From NARS’ website, their blush formula is described as “beautifully pigmented” and “soft [and] blendable.” NARS' blushes, since they've been released in such a massive range of shades over the years, can vary from shade to shade to some degree. Most shades are pigmented with firmer, slightly stiffer consistencies that can also run on the thinner side, which allows greater control when picking up product but some of the more matte shades could be a bit more blendable or easier to work with.
Some of the more newly-released shades have softer, more yielding textures that are a bit creamier and are easier to blend out, though most of NARS' blushes are fairly blendable. The wear typically ranges from eight to nine hours with a few shades falling above or below this range.
Browse all of our NARS Powder Blush swatches.
Look Using this Product
Orgasm is a medium pink with warm undertones and golden pearl. It had semi-sheer color coverage (which was how it was described when it was launched individually in the past) that applied evenly across my lips. It had more of a balm-like texture–lightly emollient, firmer in the tube but not stiff, and thinner in feel on my lips. There was a smidgen of product that gathered in my deeper lip lines, though it wasn’t noticeable from a normal viewing distance. It wore well for three hours and was a touch hydrating over time.
- Sephora Aquarius (87) (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Sephora Fancy Peach (115) (P, $14.00) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- Smashbox Easy (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Nymphette (P, $19.00) is more muted, cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Naked Truth (DC, $32.00) is darker, brighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
- MAC Ramblin' Rose (P, $20.00) is darker, brighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Sephora Fresh Peach (07) (P, $12.00) is more shimmery, lighter, more muted (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Have We Met? (108) (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Nippon (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, darker, more pigmented (80% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil (LE, $56.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (85% similar).