Milani Sunrise Serenita Baked Blush ($7.99 for 0.12 oz.) is a brighter, light-medium orange with moderate, warm undertones in its base and warmer, golden orange pearl throughout. It had medium, buildable pigmentation with a very dusty, drier texture that had a lot of product that was kicked up in the pan.
I found it made the product less blendable over bare skin; it performed better–and was easier to blend out–when applied over just-set skin or more mattified skin as any natural oils resulted in unevenness that took moderate effort to diffuse back out. It was also best patted into the general area one wanted the color and then blended rather than spread or swept across a larger area as it didn’t disperse readily. It stayed on well for seven and a half hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Melon Pink (Top) (LE, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Bright Response (P, $16.00) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Jouer Treasure Me (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Chili Mango (P, $25.00) is brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Shook to the Coral (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop So Retrograde (P, $8.00) is brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Bounty (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Stand Out (649) (P, $44.00) is lighter, brighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Birthday Treat (LE, $5.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Gamma Ray #2 (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$7.99/0.12 oz. - $66.58 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "buildable" that is available in a mix of "matte and shimmery shades." Most shades have medium to opaque coverage, can be built up usually (or sheered/blended out if desired), and have a soft, smooth texture that can run slightly powdery. The majority of shades I've tried apply evenly, blend out nicely, and last between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Milani Baked Blush swatches.
Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.